Caring for your Shinto towels:
In order to maintain the softness and absorbency of your towels please follow the instructions below.
- Avoid rough surfaces to minimise pulling or catches in the material
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Separate lights from darks when washing
- Avoid using softeners as they may reduce absorbency and damage fibres
- Handle wet towels gently - do not wring or pull which may result in gaps in the weave
- Do not tumble dry, for best results washed towels should be hung in the shade to dry