Duvet if you dare
You’ll definitely want to stay in bed a little longer with our Duvet Cover collection. This buttery-soft essential is made from an ultra luxurious European flax linen that will instantly add a sense of calm relaxed sophistication to your space. Also, each set is made with sustainability and longevity in mind. Like all of our collection, our duvet cover sets are manufactured in small batches to ensure waste is kept to a minimum. Our linens are also dyed with non-toxic dyes that don’t compromise our commitment to helping the planet. So go ahead, take that duvet day. We’ve got you covered.
Julie’s Favourite Feature: "Three reasons why I LOVE this duvet:
1) The hidden details: I specifically designed our duvets to have a hidden closure at the base so when reversed you can’t see the buttons on either side. 2) Function and style: We also have a 3cm border surround on our duvets and matching pillow slips, which creates a gorgeous drape.
3) Value and convenience: Our duvet sets include one to two pillowslips (depending on the size). I wanted to provide value and convenience to our Bedtonic customers looking for a stylish bedding solution without hurting their pockets!"
Each duvet set comes complete with:
• European Flax® certified linen duvet cover* x 1
• European Flax® certified linen pillowslip x 2* (that's right - we don't add them on at checkout)
• A handy, eco-friendly, drawstring bag for storage
*Note: king single and double duvets are the same size
*Sweet dreams for one. Just a heads up: our single and king single duvet sets come with one (1) pillowslip per set
• Duvet cover has a hidden wooden button enclosure at the base + a neat 3cm border surrounds the base and sides
• Each pillowslip is 50 x 75cm with a 3cm border and a side closure
About European Flax® Certification:
From flax seed to finished product, the European Flax® certifies traceability and accountability for growers and traders to follow sustainable practices at every step of production. This means that flax producers commit to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste when harvesting their flax.
Bedtonic X Sustainability:
Sustainability is at the centre of Bedtonic’s ethos. All Bedtonic products are packaged and shipped in reusable and recyclable materials. We believe in doing our part to make sure mother earth rests easy.
I bought the Duvet Cover set for my sons bed, He has a double bed and I got a queen bed size. Hangs beautifully over his bed. Such great quality and looks amazing. Very quick on delivery.Very happy.
I bought a Doona cover set and can’t believe how soft it is.
Due to Covid my order was delayed however Julie kept me up to date on the progress and well worth the wait. Will definitely be a return customer.
After much deliberation I finally decided on the Marine Stripe/Milk duvet set. Julie was kind enough to send me a few samples to assist in my decision. I have to say the duvet -which includes pillow slips- is perfect. It provided the finishing touch I needed to bring my fog blanket and white sheets together. Making my bed so inviting and creating a beautiful space to sleep. Thanks Julie and co, I highly recommend you and your products.